How to play online poker for beginners to masters
Online Poker game is a game that uses playing cards which consist of 52 cards with four different motives, the motives themselves consist of diamonds, curls, hearts, and, spades.
When playing poker at the beginning of the game the dealer will give two cards as an opening, in poker games we will also be familiar with the terms call, check, raise, all-in and fold where this opportunity is only valid for 10 seconds.
Then the dealer will open three cards and the players can bet on the fourth and fifth cards that will be opened by the dealer, after 5 cards have been opened by the dealer, the players must combine them with the cards in their hand. With the result that the combination with the highest card is considered the winner.
And below is an explanation of some of the card combinations in online poker games
- Royal Flush: As the highest card combination in which the order of cards starts from 10, J, Q, K, A with the same motif / symbol.
- Straight Flush: As the second highest card combination in the order of 2,3,4,5,6 with the same motif / symbol.
- Four of A Kind: 4 Cards that have the same value without having to have the same motif / symbol.
- Full House: Five cards with a combination of three cards that have the same value and plus two cards of the same value.
- Flush: A combination of cards that have the same motif / symbol without having to have the same value.
- Straight: With a combination of consecutive cards and different symbols.
- Three of A Kind: With a combination of 3 of the same cards and 2 different cards.
- Two Pair: Two pairs of cards with the same value, for example, such as QQ, KK, A
- One Pair: A combination of one pair of cards that have the same value, for example, such as AA, 10,8,2.
- High Card: This card does not have any combination, it only throws the highest card.
And in playing poker there are several terms that are used when playing, and below I will explain these terms:
- Raise: Make a pair bet
- Call: Follow with a pre -determined betting pair with a certain nominal on the poker table.
- All-in: Putting all the chips you have, if your card is good you can get a big one provided other players want to play with you.
- Check: Passing the bet without doing anything.
- Fold: Does not follow the game, it is better if the card in your hand is not good, it is better to just fold it than the chips you have are wasted.
Those are some explanations about playing online poker on situs poker deposit pulsa, hopefully this article can help novice players who don’t really understand playing poker. Greetings, JP.